GFX Raceway 2017
We are back for our second season.
Shawn Fraser – Land owner therefore has last say
Chris Gruver – Partner, comes up with crazy ideas and dreams and does all the heavy lifting
Daragh Slowey – Executive that can work a shovel
Noah Connell – Do everything guy with a distinctive laugh
Brian Nesbitt – Carpenter with way too many buggies
Free Practice Opening
We plan to have an open practice day / night to come try out the track for FREE. Stay tuned for the Date and time.
$20 FLAT Race Fee, $10 practice (All proceeds go towards running expenses and improving the facility)
We race every Wednesday evening and open practice on Friday evenings.
Weekend daytime Racing “Summer Slam” Schedule soon to be posted (The plan is for every third Saturday with weather delays to move racing to Sunday).
Tentative Season Opening of Friday May 12th.
We are planning to make a couple of updates to the facility:
• Dedicated electrical power for the pits and track lighting
• Pit Area – Flat plywood floor on a platform
• Track layout changes by moving some tubing and re-working some sections
• Replace any loose dirt on the track with clay
Can you help us acquire?
• Electrician. (Need advice ASAP. Then later final wire up to fuse panel)
• Looking for FREE clay. No dirt & rocks please
• Wood (2×8’s & 4×4’s and 4’x8′ sheets of Plywood)
• Patio blocks for holding decks
Looking forward to a great second season at Ottawa’s largest outdoor off-road RC track !